“AKSA Rice is a good choice for a healthy diet. It is a good source of complex carbohydrates and can help you achieve a reduced fat diet."
- Contains 103 calories per half-cup serving of white rice and 108 calories per half-cup serving of brown rice.
- Contains all eight essential amino acids.
- Has only a trace of fat.
- Is cholesterol and sodium free.
- Is Therapeutic for some digestive disorders.
- Is a complex carbohydrate.
- Is gluten-free and non-allergenic.
- Is easy to digest.
- Is easily available